ASEAN / AFTA
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations was founded in 1967. The resulting AFTA (ASEAN free trade area) has the objective to promote economic cooperation by lowering the tariff barriers.
With 630 million people, this alliance is greater than that of the EU. Shortcomings persist in infrastructure in many ASEAN countries, especially in the electricity and transport sectors (roads, railways, seaports and airports). Depending on the situation, this can lead to logistical challenges, especially for production facilities.
OUR SERVICE PROGRAM:
- Export and import by land, sea and air
- Import and Export Customs clearance
- Import customs clearance for the temporary stay
- On carriage
- Access to special equipment for project loads
- Port Handling in the ports
- Storage capacity
- Project planning and consulting
- Feasibility studies
Singlish, Bahasa Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia. Our communication skills are equal to the quality of our service.
Please contact us. We are happy to assist and support.
All information on this page we have summarized for you as a PDF file