The Arab world
When we talk about the Arab world, this usually means the Arab League founded in 1945. From the seven founding nations, a confederation of 22 countries has grown. One of the main objectives is the mutual support and promotion of economic interests.
A community of states that cannot be more different. On one hand, the rich countries such as Qatar, Kuwait, UAE and Saudi Arabia, on the other hand, the poor countries such as Yemen, Djibouti and Somalia.
Professional transport through trained personnel, the availability of equipment on site, close contacts with the port authorities and governmental offices and the familiarity with the different cultures are the tools of our daily work
OUR SERVICE PROGRAM:
- Export and import by land, sea and air
- Off-shore / on-shore oil and gas logistics
- Import and export customs clearance
- Import customs clearance for the temporary stay
- On carriage, also for temperature-controlled cargo
- Access to special equipment for project cargo
- Port handling
- Storage capacity
- Project planning and consulting
- Feasibility studies
- Transport accompaniment
- Air- and sea charter
Multilingual staff – German, English, Arabic, French and Kurdish.
Please contact us. We are happy to assist and support.
All information on this page we have summarized for you as a PDF file