The poor or non-existent infrastructure of the African continent hampers economic development, especially in cross-border traffic. For countries without own access to seaports, such as Malawi, Rwanda and Uganda, intra-African transport costs account for up to 75% of the total transport costs.
The railway network usually consists of branch lines from the seaports to the interior of the country. However, it is still a long way from an African-wide network.
China is pushing ahead with the expansion of infrastructure in the economic centers through massive investments. In addition, there are still significant quality defects in the equipment. Training and quality standards as usual in our latitudes are not available. Therefore, it is crucial to have reliable partners with a high-quality standard assisting at the destination.
OUR SERVICE PROGRAM:
- Export and import by land, sea and air
- Off-shore / on-shore oil and gas logistics
- Import and Export customs clearance services
- Import customs clearance for the temporary stay
- On carriage, also for temperature-controlled cargo
- Access to special equipment for project cargo
- Port handling in the ports
- Storage capacity
- Project planning and consulting
- Feasibility studies
- Transport accompaniment
- Air- and sea charter
- Temperature controlled inland transport at destination
„ Hakuna Matata “ our team is there for you and always available to support
Please contact us.
All information on this page we have summarized for you as a PDF file